» » Sherwood Park Farm v3.0 by Oli5464 for FS19

Sherwood Park Farm v3.0 by Oli5464 for FS19

Added by: admin
8-05-2019, 23:52
Sherwood Park Farm by Oli5464 for FS19
Description about Sherwood Park Farm v3.0 by Oli5464 for FS19:

A great addition added to the FS19 | Farming Simulator 19 game is mod ,,Sherwood Park Farm v3.0 by Oli5464 for FS19" for 1.3.x, 1.4.x game version, which can be downloaded for free and without registration. You can also see other great mods from recommended category for Farming Simulator 19 game.

Download mod Sherwood Park Farm v3.0 by Oli5464 for FS19 | Farming Simulator 19 game.

Here is a NEW VERSION of the map
Despite the fact that most of them complain and howl, I would like to reserve them for those who do not like them and make them DOWNLOAD for download.

Changes in v3.0:
  • Fields Made Buyable
  • New fruits installed
  • Various small changes
  • Harvesting and storage silos are included
  • More updates will follow 
CHANGES V2.1
- Carrots and onion fillplanes bug fixed (sorry for that).

Changes in v2.0:
  1. Carrot onion added (release of gmcw is available) thank you again for that
  2. Poplar bug fixed, can now be sown and harvested
  3. Rapeseed and soya straw yield decreased
  4. New fruit icons installed
  5. Water Fill Trigger Installed
  6. Harvest yield times 2
  7. Bga Silage Preiss times 2
  8. Bga now also takes straw
  9. Bga bunker consumption increased to 100l in the second
  10. Bga Bunker filling volume increased to 250.000l
  11. Bga Gerräste edition increased to 2.500.000l 
Changes in v1.0:
  1. Soybeans and oilseed rape now also produce snowfall like in real
  2. Changed light conditions
  3. Scheue built for bale sale
  4. Various buildings and textures are now loaded from the standart game (sparrt mb)
  5. Fertilizer lime textures are now working properly Thanks to biface for that
  6. Diverse collis moved and extinguished which were in wrong places
RELEASES
Release of Stevie is available
Release of kastor_Ger for the Winräder is also available
THANKS TO YOU BOTH I CAN USE THE THINGS
I hope I make a pleasure with it.
If you do not like it you do not have to DOWNLOAD IT (SAVE YOUR BLOOD COMMENTS)
MFG Oli5464

Tested on game version 1.3.x
Screenshots Mod
Sherwood Park Farm v3.0 by Oli5464 for FS19 Sherwood Park Farm v3.0 by Oli5464 for FS19 Sherwood Park Farm v3.0 by Oli5464 for FS19
Gameplay / Videos:
Installation instructions for «Sherwood Park Farm v3.0 by Oli5464 for FS19» - Your first action will be to download the archive using the appropriate button below. Mods on our site are virus-free, and 99.9% have any extension other than “.exe”!
1. Download the mod and save in your computer
2. Copy the mod in ,,My Computer> My Documents> My Games> Farming Simulator 2019 > mods"
3. Start the game, activate the mod.

Share / Download Sherwood Park Farm v3.0 by Oli5464 for FS19:

« Mods for FS19 | Farming Simulator 19» - is one of the most important components of a simulator. Of course, there are a lot of very different vehicles from different manufacturers in the game, but not always you will be able to find exactly what you need (especially with our time-tested domestic machinery).
Therefore, we are looking for, checking, correcting and adding to the site the most interesting and popular mods for FS19 | Farming Simulator 19. Install the game, add any mods and enjoy farming!
In order for you to experience only positive impressions of the game, we select only the highest quality and most interesting mods, and also check their performance.
If you are a fan of the legendary series of computer games Farming Simulator, then you have certainly wondered more than once: “Where can I download high-quality mods for Farming Simulator 2019?” The answer is simple: on Download-FS19.com portal!

Leave a comment

Question:
69+9-10=?
Answer:

Security code:
reload, if the code cannot be seen