» » North Frisian march flour sugar and pellets v1.9 for FS19

North Frisian march flour sugar and pellets v1.9 for FS19

Added by: admin
12-06-2019, 12:45
North Frisian march flour sugar and pellets v1.9 for FS19
Description about North Frisian march flour sugar and pellets v1.9 for FS19:

A great addition added to the FS19 | Farming Simulator 19 game is mod ,,North Frisian march flour sugar and pellets v1.9 for FS19" for 1.3.x, 1.4.x game version, which can be downloaded for free and without registration. You can also see other great mods from recommended category for Farming Simulator 19 game.

Download mod North Frisian march flour sugar and pellets v1.9 for FS19 | Farming Simulator 19 game.

Moin people, the wait is over and I can show you the Nordfriesian March V1 Beta. Unfortunately, there are still no productions but very many sales opportunities.

Version 1.9 Flour sugar and pellets
  • New product Flour with placeable flour factory and purchasable land area
  • New product pellets with placeable pellet factory
  • New sugar product with placeable factory and purchasable land area
  • New production fermenter made of grass or chaff is silage
  • Liquid storage with extension (water, diesel, milk, liquid fertilizer and crop protection)
  • Placeable sewage treatment plant (liquid manure or digestate becomes water and compost)
  • The AI farmers now have typical North German names
  • Fed as an AI farmer
  • Channel members listing in the shop again at the newest state
  • Light at the cogeneration plant
  • Hofsilos extended to the new varieties
  • Script improvement for better performance in all productions
  • BGA sales prices for silage manure and manure reduced
  • BGA bunker capacity increased
  • BGA made a little more expensive
  • BGA silos and triggers for fermentation residues revised
  • Lime works shortened connection over the silos
  • Abladegeschwindigkeit accelerates in diesel production
  • Roofing in diesel production is now on the ground
  • Pig feed production now without entry in the LOG file
  • Bale sale trigger gardening enlarged
  • Grass yield usually increases enough for missions
  • Sales trigger at heating plant and pulp improved
  • Silage fermentation times of all silo bunkers adjusted
  • Heutrocknung faulty sound file deleted
North Frisian plains with attention to detail, typical of dikes, ditches, forests, deco windmills
Large fields (20 cereals, 14 grass)
17 sales stations
2 bga's
New missions
Very much space for placeable objects of all kinds

I wish you a lot of fun and good luck on the NF march
Kind regards
FedAction-LetsPlay

Tested on game version v1.3.x
Screenshots Mod
North Frisian march flour sugar and pellets v1.9 for FS19 North Frisian march flour sugar and pellets v1.9 for FS19 North Frisian march flour sugar and pellets v1.9 for FS19
Gameplay / Videos:
Installation instructions for «North Frisian march flour sugar and pellets v1.9 for FS19» - Your first action will be to download the archive using the appropriate button below. Mods on our site are virus-free, and 99.9% have any extension other than “.exe”!
1. Download the mod and save in your computer
2. Copy the mod in ,,My Computer> My Documents> My Games> Farming Simulator 2019 > mods"
3. Start the game, activate the mod.

Share / Download North Frisian march flour sugar and pellets v1.9 for FS19:

« Mods for FS19 | Farming Simulator 19» - is one of the most important components of a simulator. Of course, there are a lot of very different vehicles from different manufacturers in the game, but not always you will be able to find exactly what you need (especially with our time-tested domestic machinery).
Therefore, we are looking for, checking, correcting and adding to the site the most interesting and popular mods for FS19 | Farming Simulator 19. Install the game, add any mods and enjoy farming!
In order for you to experience only positive impressions of the game, we select only the highest quality and most interesting mods, and also check their performance.
If you are a fan of the legendary series of computer games Farming Simulator, then you have certainly wondered more than once: “Where can I download high-quality mods for Farming Simulator 2019?” The answer is simple: on Download-FS19.com portal!
+1

Leave a comment

Question:
69+9-10=?
Answer:

Security code:
reload, if the code cannot be seen