Tested version:
v1.1.3
GOLDCREST VALLEY MAP v1.2 for FS19
Download links
Category - Maps FS 19
Version - v1.1.3
0 0

Description about GOLDCREST VALLEY MAP v1.2 for FS19:

Mod add « GOLDCREST VALLEY MAP v1.2 for FS19» to the game Farming Simulator 19. A great addition added for free to download to improve your game and to make him more fun and realistic.

Mod GOLDCREST VALLEY MAP v1.1 for FS19 | Farming Simulator 2019 game.

My envelope card from Farming Simulator 2017, the card had to be made almost from scratch, on the map 31 field, the whole map is broken into pieces for their purchase in the game .
On the map there is traffic and pedestrians, 1 train ( with the second has not yet decided how to add it as the script supports only one train), when you select the "New farmer" is given equipment and some buildings to start a career, as well as 3 fields. The map will be updated and improved in the future!

Version 1.2:
- Removed the grass from the road
- Added the second train (now there are two)
- Aircraft down
- Other minor changes

Version 1.1:

- Fixed the inability to unload at the BGA
- Other minor bug fixes

Tested on game version 1.1.3
GOLDCREST VALLEY MAP v1.2 for FS19 GOLDCREST VALLEY MAP v1.2 for FS19 GOLDCREST VALLEY MAP v1.2 for FS19
Gameplay Video #1 Trailer FS19

How to install GOLDCREST VALLEY MAP v1.2 for FS19:

1. Download the mod and save in your computer
2. Copy the mod in ,,My Computer> My Documents> My Games> Farming Simulator 2019 > mods"
3. Start the game, activate the mod

Share / Download GOLDCREST VALLEY MAP v1.2 for FS19 with your friends:

«Mods for Farming Simulator 19» - is one of the most important components of a simulator. Of course, there are a lot of very different vehicles from different manufacturers in the game, but not always you will be able to find exactly what you need (especially with our time-tested domestic machinery).
Therefore, we are looking for, checking, correcting and adding to the site the most interesting and popular mods for FS 19. Install the game, add any mods and enjoy farming!
In order for you to experience only positive impressions of the game, we select only the highest quality and most interesting mods, and also check their performance.
If you are a fan of the legendary series of computer games Farming Simulator, then you have certainly wondered more than once: “Where can I download high-quality mods for Farming Simulator 2019?” The answer is simple: on Download-FS19.com portal!
Add Comments
Question:* 69+9-10=?
Enter the code from the image:*
reload, if the code cannot be seen