Tested version:
v1.1.3
Westbridge Hills Map FS19
Download links
Category - Maps FS 19
Version - v1.1.3
+5 7

Description about Westbridge Hills Map v1.1 by GIANTS Software for FS19:

Mod add « Westbridge Hills Map v1.1 by GIANTS Software for FS19» to the game Farming Simulator 19. A great addition added for free to download to improve your game and to make him more fun and realistic.

Mod Westbridge Hills Map v1.1 by GIANTS Software for FS19 | Farming Simulator 2019 game.

The map is set in a small mid-west American farming town and features much larger fields, and a reduced profit from processing silage at the local biogas plant, to encourage more focus on harvesting grain.
This is the Ideal map to start on if you are interested in farming. It starts you off with a vast field, and there are numerous other fields that are even more spacious.

This is original map by GIANTS Software, converted to FS19 by Holecsko.

Changes in v1.1:

- initial port for FS19
- one farm
- BGA
- purcasable land
- detailed map

Tested on game version 1.1.3
  • Westbridge Hills Map FS19
Gameplay Video #1 Trailer FS19

How to install Westbridge Hills Map v1.1 by GIANTS Software for FS19:

1. Download the mod and save in your computer
2. Copy the mod in ,,My Computer> My Documents> My Games> Farming Simulator 2019 > mods"
3. Start the game, activate the mod

Share / Download Westbridge Hills Map v1.1 by GIANTS Software for FS19 with your friends:

«Mods for Farming Simulator 19» - is one of the most important components of a simulator. Of course, there are a lot of very different vehicles from different manufacturers in the game, but not always you will be able to find exactly what you need (especially with our time-tested domestic machinery).
Therefore, we are looking for, checking, correcting and adding to the site the most interesting and popular mods for FS 19. Install the game, add any mods and enjoy farming!
In order for you to experience only positive impressions of the game, we select only the highest quality and most interesting mods, and also check their performance.
If you are a fan of the legendary series of computer games Farming Simulator, then you have certainly wondered more than once: “Where can I download high-quality mods for Farming Simulator 2019?” The answer is simple: on Download-FS19.com portal!
Add Comments
Question:* Farming Simulator 19 is developed by?
Enter the code from the image:*
reload, if the code cannot be seen
  1. Ehrlitan
    Ehrlitan
    Guests
    6 December 2018 17:42
    + +1 -
    Hi!
    When you take contracts and leas the equipment, the starting point of the equipment is below the ground or comes falling from the skyes.
    there is an error file when you us hired workers that says i3d collision not found or something like that. ok looking map, could have doen something better with details of roads and stuff like that and it might be i good map. Good luck and best regards E.