» » CloverCreek Map v1.0 for FS19

CloverCreek Map v1.0 for FS19

Added by: admin
15-01-2019, 16:25
CloverCreek Map v1.0 for FS19
Description about CloverCreek Map v1.0 for FS19:
Download mod CloverCreek Map v1.0 for FS19 | Farming Simulator 19 game.

Conversion of the map with FS17. Size x4 . The map contains the points of purchase and sale.On the map there are points of sale of loose fertilizer, lime, seeds, manure,slurry, animal feed.

Transport missions. Traffic and pedestrian.Land transformation also works
Dairy for milk collection. Two sawmills. Forest areas and large and medium sized fields, ideal for large machines.All fields on the map can be bought and sold.

Three modifications of FS19_grainStorages,FS19_rootCropStorage,FS19_Strohlager are required. Without these mods you will not have buildings on the start farm.If you already have these modifications installed, you don’t have to add anything.
All buildings and fields can be sold for profit.
Have fun.

Tested on game version 1.2.x        
  • CloverCreek Map v1.0 for FS19
Gameplay / Videos:
Installation instructions for «CloverCreek Map v1.0 for FS19» - Your first action will be to download the archive using the appropriate button below. Mods on our site are virus-free, and 99.9% have any extension other than “.exe”!
1. Download the mod and save in your computer
2. Copy the mod in ,,My Computer> My Documents> My Games> Farming Simulator 2019 > mods"
3. Start the game, activate the mod.

Share / Download CloverCreek Map v1.0 for FS19:

« Mods for FS19 | Farming Simulator 19» - is one of the most important components of a simulator. Of course, there are a lot of very different vehicles from different manufacturers in the game, but not always you will be able to find exactly what you need (especially with our time-tested domestic machinery).
Therefore, we are looking for, checking, correcting and adding to the site the most interesting and popular mods for FS19 | Farming Simulator 19. Install the game, add any mods and enjoy farming!
In order for you to experience only positive impressions of the game, we select only the highest quality and most interesting mods, and also check their performance.
If you are a fan of the legendary series of computer games Farming Simulator, then you have certainly wondered more than once: “Where can I download high-quality mods for Farming Simulator 2019?” The answer is simple: on Download-FS19.com portal!
+1

Leave a comment

Question:
Farming Simulator 19 is developed by?
Answer:

Security code:
reload, if the code cannot be seen