» » Falkland XXL Map v1.0 for FS19

Falkland XXL Map v1.0 for FS19

Added by: admin
28-01-2019, 23:24
Falkland XXL Map v1.0 for FS19
Description about Falkland XXL Map v1.0 for FS19:

A great addition added to the FS19 | Farming Simulator 19 game is mod ,,Falkland XXL Map v1.0 for FS19" for 1.3.x, 1.4.x game version, which can be downloaded for free and without registration. You can also see other great mods from recommended category for Farming Simulator 19 game.

Download mod Falkland XXL Map v1.0 for FS19 | Farming Simulator 19 game.

Hello here the Falkland XXL V1 4Fach Map
48 fields and a few forests from 0.6 to 147ha :-)
3 x BGA with fermenter volume 500000
2x sawmill
3x gas station
3x tunnel

Highway in a circle on the map with 7 off and driveways
a mistake that I do not get away? if there who knew what already searched the net nothing with success which has helped (Warning: Damage savegame, item 18 with class name SellingStationPlaceable could not be loaded) but goes well on the Dedi multiplayer so far
File size ca.265MB
River with 2 accomplished (ford)
I would also like to sincerely thank all those who have written me so dear and have given 5 stars for the Normal Falkland, just great Thank you builds on :-) I continue with the normal but have patience, the 4 We play the subject in Multiplaier with a few friends and is thus the first priority. We also have live streaming to see what's coming up.
Attention Without my consent, the map is not linked to other platforms or under other names
Mod parts of other modders
Many thanks to the following modders:
roads:
Thomas at ModHub Roadkit
TuneWar from Bettingen and Arnhem

Signs and crash barriers
Idea: timely
Development: funker
Ingame: Sven777b
Further processing: timely
Signs of Nick98.1-
Town signs of Enercon

Tested on game version 1.2.x  
  • Falkland XXL Map v1.0 for FS19
Gameplay / Videos:
Installation instructions for «Falkland XXL Map v1.0 for FS19» - Your first action will be to download the archive using the appropriate button below. Mods on our site are virus-free, and 99.9% have any extension other than “.exe”!
1. Download the mod and save in your computer
2. Copy the mod in ,,My Computer> My Documents> My Games> Farming Simulator 2019 > mods"
3. Start the game, activate the mod.

Share / Download Falkland XXL Map v1.0 for FS19:

« Mods for FS19 | Farming Simulator 19» - is one of the most important components of a simulator. Of course, there are a lot of very different vehicles from different manufacturers in the game, but not always you will be able to find exactly what you need (especially with our time-tested domestic machinery).
Therefore, we are looking for, checking, correcting and adding to the site the most interesting and popular mods for FS19 | Farming Simulator 19. Install the game, add any mods and enjoy farming!
In order for you to experience only positive impressions of the game, we select only the highest quality and most interesting mods, and also check their performance.
If you are a fan of the legendary series of computer games Farming Simulator, then you have certainly wondered more than once: “Where can I download high-quality mods for Farming Simulator 2019?” The answer is simple: on Download-FS19.com portal!

Leave a comment

Question:
69+9-10=?
Answer:

Security code:
reload, if the code cannot be seen