Description about Muhlenkreis Mittelland Map v1.0.2 for FS19:
A great addition added to the FS19 | Farming Simulator 19 game is mod ,,Muhlenkreis Mittelland Map v1.0.2 for FS19" for 1.3.x, 1.4.x game version, which can be downloaded for free and without registration. You can also see other great mods from recommended category for Farming Simulator 19 game.
Download mod Muhlenkreis Mittelland Map v1.0.2 for FS19 | Farming Simulator 19 game.
This card presents the decorative landscape of the Mühlenkreis with its nostalgic touch, idyllically integrated in a unique landscape.
There are 4 sales stations, as well as purchase stations for lime and manure available, furthermore, the card offers a biogas plant.
Chickens, cows, pigs, sheep and various halls and shelters are already pre-installed on the farm.
Right next to the yard is an area for placeable objects, such as a paddock.
Water can be found on the map at the numerous wells as well as at the pond.V1.0.2 (Unfortunately, a new score must be started)
- Added more angles for tillage.
- Straw can now be sprinkled in the stables.
- Stables can now be cleaned.
- Bug with the silo fixed and made SALE.
- Added some street lights.
- Bales of straw and hay can now be sold at the land trade. (Bales have to be unloaded that could be difficult in the hall of Agravis =) therefore now at the land trade)
- Seed is now also available at Raiffeisen.
- Fertilizer station of the nursery now supplies Herbicide.
- BGA ground revised.
- Created grass texture and added.
- Soil texture adapted.
- some smaller fixes.
- Traffic slows down better now.
- Windshader adapted.
- Noise of the wind turbine reduced.Version 1.0.1:
- Added purchase stations for fertilizer and seeds at the nursery. (Remember to open the plans)
- Gas and water now available at the garage.
- Agravis can now sell grass and straw.
- Fixed sleep function of the farmhouse.
- adapted transport missions.
- Collision of road signs removed (except for reflector posts)
- Courtyard buildings are now sellable (you do not get any money, but the buildings only cost 1 € to relocate) so you can arrange them to your liking (except for silos and BGA).
- Camera in the GE now adapted for everyone.
- Purchased areas adapted to the light mode.
- Added launch vehicles (Fendt favorite is available on every mode).
- Various smaller fixes
- Reduced price of the yard area so you do not have to invest so much.
- The placeable courtyard buildings are from BernieSCS (Modding World) and the hall from VertexDezign
- Support only on ls-modcompany
Tested on game version 1.2.x