» » Un Petit Coin de Paradis Map v2.0 for FS19

Un Petit Coin de Paradis Map v2.0 for FS19

Added by: admin
3-02-2019, 17:31
Un Petit Coin de Paradis Map v2.0 for FS19
Description about Un Petit Coin de Paradis Map v2.0 for FS19:
Download mod Un Petit Coin de Paradis Map v2.0 for FS19 | Farming Simulator 19 game.

Here is a modification of the map felsbrunn I added several forest areas with steep path, the farm is in place with the animal pens free to you to buy them or not, you have to finish your silo installation, storage fruit root . (in mods with map)
Point of sale added and many other things !!
and Correction of some points of sale.

Changes in v2.0:
- added 2 forest areas with steep path for wood fans,
- the farm is in place with animal pens and hangar free to you from start with or sell everything and do your farm as you see fit (the sheds do not appear after the sale) for storage
- I provide you the multi fruit silo and root fruit storage. (in mods with map) + 2 grimme
- the map has been modified in decoration , trees, foliage etc ... in addition to the basic crops you have now
onions, carrot, hops, tobacco, clover, alfalfa, sudangrass, and sorghum for clover and alfalfa you can either mow for grass or silage or reaper to harvest the seed and then make bundles of grass. sudangrass only with forage harvester
- The train is now functional for your crops as well as the transport of wood and chips and gear. you can directly sell your wood wagon or other crop

Features map:
  1. All fields are modified, the concession modified.
  2. the whole map has been modified in decoration, trees, foliage etc ...
  3. 2 new carrot crops, onions
  4. zipper the mods in order to have the grimme and the large silo to place (planned location) to allow to store your new crops.
  5. this is the first version there will be others !!!!
and if you find some small anomalies leave a comment and I would do an update but everything works normally
good game to all of you !!!!!

Tested on game version v1.2.x             
Screenshots Mod
Un Petit Coin de Paradis Map v2.0 for FS19 Un Petit Coin de Paradis Map v2.0 for FS19 Un Petit Coin de Paradis Map v2.0 for FS19
Gameplay / Videos:
Installation instructions for «Un Petit Coin de Paradis Map v2.0 for FS19» - Your first action will be to download the archive using the appropriate button below. Mods on our site are virus-free, and 99.9% have any extension other than “.exe”!
1. Download the mod and save in your computer
2. Copy the mod in ,,My Computer> My Documents> My Games> Farming Simulator 2019 > mods"
3. Start the game, activate the mod.

Share / Download Un Petit Coin de Paradis Map v2.0 for FS19:

«Mods for Farming Simulator 19» - is one of the most important components of a simulator. Of course, there are a lot of very different vehicles from different manufacturers in the game, but not always you will be able to find exactly what you need (especially with our time-tested domestic machinery).
Therefore, we are looking for, checking, correcting and adding to the site the most interesting and popular mods for FS 19. Install the game, add any mods and enjoy farming!
In order for you to experience only positive impressions of the game, we select only the highest quality and most interesting mods, and also check their performance.
If you are a fan of the legendary series of computer games Farming Simulator, then you have certainly wondered more than once: “Where can I download high-quality mods for Farming Simulator 2019?” The answer is simple: on Download-FS19.com portal!
  • +1

Leave a comment

Question:
Farming Simulator 19 is developed by?
Answer:

Security code:
reload, if the code cannot be seen