» » Kiwi Farm starter map 4x v1.2 for FS19

Kiwi Farm starter map 4x v1.2 for FS19

Added by: admin
11-02-2019, 20:36
Kiwi Farm starter map 4x v1.2 for FS19
Description about Kiwi Farm starter map 4x v1.2 for FS19:
Download mod Kiwi Farm starter map 4x v1.2 for FS19 | Farming Simulator 19 game.

Hi, I have been asked to do a blank 4x map with sell point triggers set up. I have them spread around the map and all work fine as in pictures supplied, I have added fields without trees,(There is a forest in bottom right where port 1 is. I have added a farm whith Chickens, Sheep, Pigs, Horseres and cows to start you off. I have onlt done a coupls of roads around selling areas so roads can be removed in paint mode This map I made for those that want to build the map ingame to how they want it. If you have any negative thoughts on how this map is not to your liking, Delet it. This map was request to be like this. Enjoy

NOTE: When you add this zip file to your mod folder, DO NOT rename file. you will loose some sell points and have errors.
 I only upload to modhub.us, so if its on the sites I wont be able to fix problems you may run into. Thanks for uploading.
 If this map is not to your taste, Dellete it. Everyone else. Enjoy

Changes in v1.2:
 1, Error message fixed.
 2. Fixed Vehicle sell trigger at shop.
 3. cleaned up everything under map.
 4. Now have 15 sell points around the map.
 5.  Asphalt and dirt roads all lead to different sale triggers. (Roads can be removed)
 6. Spruce and Pine trees have been added along main roads. All can be cut when you buy the land.
 7. Have increased forest size by 3x.
 8. Cleared out all floating objects.

Changes in v1.0.1:
1. I have fixed sell trigger at shop,
2. I have added farmlands now. So you only have one fiel with some grass. (You also own the BGA        land so you can sell there off the bat. Don't forget that you only get paidout at midnight from BGA).
3. I have added rocky boundry around boundry map.
4. Readjusted boundry collision around map. 

Donation link: paypal.me/cazz64

Tested on game version 1.3.x  
Screenshots Mod
Kiwi Farm starter map 4x v1.2 for FS19 Kiwi Farm starter map 4x v1.2 for FS19 Kiwi Farm starter map 4x v1.2 for FS19
Gameplay / Videos:
Installation instructions for «Kiwi Farm starter map 4x v1.2 for FS19» - Your first action will be to download the archive using the appropriate button below. Mods on our site are virus-free, and 99.9% have any extension other than “.exe”!
1. Download the mod and save in your computer
2. Copy the mod in ,,My Computer> My Documents> My Games> Farming Simulator 2019 > mods"
3. Start the game, activate the mod.

Share / Download Kiwi Farm starter map 4x v1.2 for FS19:

«Mods for Farming Simulator 19» - is one of the most important components of a simulator. Of course, there are a lot of very different vehicles from different manufacturers in the game, but not always you will be able to find exactly what you need (especially with our time-tested domestic machinery).
Therefore, we are looking for, checking, correcting and adding to the site the most interesting and popular mods for FS 19. Install the game, add any mods and enjoy farming!
In order for you to experience only positive impressions of the game, we select only the highest quality and most interesting mods, and also check their performance.
If you are a fan of the legendary series of computer games Farming Simulator, then you have certainly wondered more than once: “Where can I download high-quality mods for Farming Simulator 2019?” The answer is simple: on Download-FS19.com portal!
  • +1

Leave a comment

Question:
69+9-10=?
Answer:

Security code:
reload, if the code cannot be seen