Tested version:
v1.3.x
Hardin County, Kentucky Map v1.0 for FS19

Category - Maps FS 19
Version - v1.3.x
Credits: - Tired Iron
+1 3

Description about Hardin County, Kentucky Map v2.0 for FS19:

Download mod Hardin County, Kentucky Map v2.0 for FS19 | Farming Simulator 19 game.

Welcome to Hardin County, Kentucky. This map is based off of our farm for the most part. Map has 1 sell point for grain/milk/wool/cotton at the same place. Bale sell point next to it. Animal buy point. 4 farms. No Forestry, no map border. I messed up the sell point but it does work.
My first attempt at making a map so it was a learning curve, but have fun.

Changes in v2.0:
- fixed the texture error with the roads and sale barn. 

Tested on game version 1.3.x
  • Hardin County Kentucky Map v1.0 for FS19
Gameplay Video #1 Trailer FS19

How to install « Hardin County, Kentucky Map v2.0 for FS19»:

1. Download the mod and save in your computer
2. Copy the mod in ,,My Computer> My Documents> My Games> Farming Simulator 2019 > mods"
3. Start the game, activate the mod

Share / Download « Hardin County, Kentucky Map v2.0 for FS19» with your friends:

«Mods for Farming Simulator 19» - is one of the most important components of a simulator. Of course, there are a lot of very different vehicles from different manufacturers in the game, but not always you will be able to find exactly what you need (especially with our time-tested domestic machinery).
Therefore, we are looking for, checking, correcting and adding to the site the most interesting and popular mods for FS 19. Install the game, add any mods and enjoy farming!
In order for you to experience only positive impressions of the game, we select only the highest quality and most interesting mods, and also check their performance.
If you are a fan of the legendary series of computer games Farming Simulator, then you have certainly wondered more than once: “Where can I download high-quality mods for Farming Simulator 2019?” The answer is simple: on Download-FS19.com portal!
Add Comments
Question:* Farming Simulator 19 is developed by?
Type the two words shown in the image:*