Description about Download update v1.3.0 Beta for FS19:
Since the release of Farming Simulator 19, we have been hard on a patch to correct the most recurring issues.
We’ve just created a beta branch on Windows for you to test this patch before its official release on all platforms.
Please ensure that you backup your save folder from the default branch manually. This beta may prevent you from continuing your gameplay progress if going back to the default branch.
The save folder is located:
How to access to this beta branch?
Be sure you have your save file backupsRight click on “Farming Simulator 19” in your Steam Library
Go into properties
Select “Beta” tab
Select “patch1.3.0_beta” Changes in v1.3.0 Beta:
- Painting a grass texture now adds grass in the first growth stage.
- Added a filling percentage for tools and vehicles.
- Added a name for the crops/seed/fertilizer inside the tool/vehicle.
- Added a default mapping for Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel
- Added a new sensitivity control to the adjusted analog gamepad steering
- Fixed bales desynchronization issues in Multiplayer
- Fixed bought bales spawning beneath the map
- Fixed BGA pricing and unloading issues
- Fixed various LUA errors on dedicated servers
- Fixed a blocking issue with the Goldhofer rear part.
- Fixed a blocking issue when Alt-tabbing with a wheel connected.
- Fixed an issue where animals kept producing even if they didn’t have any food or water.
- Fixed an issue where bales vanished after tabbing away from the train on a dedicated server
- Painting over the same texture will no longer cost money
- Fixed issues with Fanatec Clubsport V3 and T-Pedals mappings
- Fixed issues related to the low collision of Ninja pipe
- Fixed an issue caused by any steering wheel/gear shifter when using landscaping.
- Fixed several localization issues
- Fixed an issue where cruise control didn’t work properly when using steering wheel and pedals
- Fixed an issue where key picture was missing before PAN MAP on map overview
- G27 mapping names should now display properly.
- Various sound improvements
- Various improvements, game balancing and fixes for vehicles and gameplay