MW PLATZIERBARER HOF v1.0 for FS19

Added by: admin
23-12-2018, 15:50
MW PLATZIERBARER HOF v1.0 for FS19
Description about MW PLATZIERBARER HOF v1.0 for FS19:

A great addition added to the FS19 | Farming Simulator 19 game is mod ,,MW PLATZIERBARER HOF v1.0 for FS19" for 1.3.x, 1.4.x game version, which can be downloaded for free and without registration. You can also see other great mods from recommended category for Farming Simulator 19 game.

Mod MW PLATZIERBARER HOF v1.0 for FS19 | Farming Simulator 19 game.

Placeable Yard - Placeable it like never before!
Hello everybody,
a little Christmas present from the modding world!
With our placeable yard, you can put together a complete yard on your map.
During construction, we made it very important that almost all buildings can be placed inside each other.
Attention: This can sometimes be quite tricky and requires practice. It's best to test this before you start a game or place our buildings
To make this possible, the leveling was switched off. D, b, you have to adjust the terrain for each building. Otherwise it can be natural that an object floats in the air.
Please note!
We did not use placeable grass. Vll is still a patch that regulates the grass * hopefully *
Unfortunately, I did not have time to make a sheep pasture. This is missing. All other animals are included in the pack.
The entire pack consists of 41 buildings & objects. Therefore also over 350 Mb
The farmhouse can be extended. The buildings marked green in the store are intended for this purpose. You can first farmhouse, then behind the shelter with farm silo and the extension to a L expand.
Oh, what am I talking about for a long time .. Find out yourself hehe

Have fun!
The Modding World Team wishes you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in the 19s
Lg your BernieSCS
Ps. We have tested for a long time if everything works .. But hey..the company of the LS has not found all the mistakes, so have some consideration. We like to fix all mistakes. In the forum there will be a MW HOF Support Fred.

Support:
MW PLACABLE COURT
Log errors
None

Tested on game version 1.2.x    
  • MW PLATZIERBARER HOF v1.0 for FS19
Gameplay / Videos:
Installation instructions for «MW PLATZIERBARER HOF v1.0 for FS19» - Your first action will be to download the archive using the appropriate button below. Mods on our site are virus-free, and 99.9% have any extension other than “.exe”!
1. Download the mod and save in your computer
2. Copy the mod in ,,My Computer> My Documents> My Games> Farming Simulator 2019 > mods"
3. Start the game, activate the mod.

Share / Download MW PLATZIERBARER HOF v1.0 for FS19:

« Mods for FS19 | Farming Simulator 19» - is one of the most important components of a simulator. Of course, there are a lot of very different vehicles from different manufacturers in the game, but not always you will be able to find exactly what you need (especially with our time-tested domestic machinery).
Therefore, we are looking for, checking, correcting and adding to the site the most interesting and popular mods for FS19 | Farming Simulator 19. Install the game, add any mods and enjoy farming!
In order for you to experience only positive impressions of the game, we select only the highest quality and most interesting mods, and also check their performance.
If you are a fan of the legendary series of computer games Farming Simulator, then you have certainly wondered more than once: “Where can I download high-quality mods for Farming Simulator 2019?” The answer is simple: on Download-FS19.com portal!

Leave a comment

Question:
69+9-10=?
Answer:

Security code:
reload, if the code cannot be seen