» » » Chevy Silverado 2500HD Single Cab Flatbed 2010 v1.0 for FS19

Chevy Silverado 2500HD Single Cab Flatbed 2010 v1.0 for FS19

Added by: admin
11-01-2019, 20:52
Chevy Silverado 2500HD Single Cab Flatbed 2010 for FS19
Description about Chevy Silverado 2500HD Single Cab Flatbed 2010 v1.0 for FS19:
Download mod Chevy Silverado 2500HD Single Cab Flatbed 2010 v1.0 for FS19 | Farming Simulator 19 game.

2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Single Cab Flatbed. I separated the bed from the cab, and cut the cab down to a single cab. made a frame and  Added the flatbed. I based this truck off of my friend's truck.
You can choose between three license plates or no license plate. 

Features car:
- the model has own interior
- the model has own wheels
- the model has own sound
- animated parts
- Mirrors
- Work light, turn signals
- Moving parts in work
- The dust and traces of wheels
- Dirt / Washable
- detailed model

Changes added for FS19:
 Remove bed
 Cut crew cab to single cab
 Put new dashboard in
 Put new tires and wheels on
 Make new frame
 Add new rear axle and driveshaft
 Add Bradford Flatbed
 Redo tensionbelts
 Add new exhaust
 Add License plates

Tested on game version v1.2.x    
  • Chevy Silverado 2500HD Single Cab Flatbed 2010 for FS19
Gameplay / Videos:
Installation instructions for «Chevy Silverado 2500HD Single Cab Flatbed 2010 v1.0 for FS19» - Your first action will be to download the archive using the appropriate button below. Mods on our site are virus-free, and 99.9% have any extension other than “.exe”!
1. Download the mod and save in your computer
2. Copy the mod in ,,My Computer> My Documents> My Games> Farming Simulator 2019 > mods"
3. Start the game, activate the mod.

Share / Download Chevy Silverado 2500HD Single Cab Flatbed 2010 v1.0 for FS19:

« Mods for FS19 | Farming Simulator 19» - is one of the most important components of a simulator. Of course, there are a lot of very different vehicles from different manufacturers in the game, but not always you will be able to find exactly what you need (especially with our time-tested domestic machinery).
Therefore, we are looking for, checking, correcting and adding to the site the most interesting and popular mods for FS19 | Farming Simulator 19. Install the game, add any mods and enjoy farming!
In order for you to experience only positive impressions of the game, we select only the highest quality and most interesting mods, and also check their performance.
If you are a fan of the legendary series of computer games Farming Simulator, then you have certainly wondered more than once: “Where can I download high-quality mods for Farming Simulator 2019?” The answer is simple: on Download-FS19.com portal!
+1

Leave a comment

Question:
69+9-10=?
Answer:

Security code:
reload, if the code cannot be seen