Description about Real Dirt Color v184.108.40.206 by ViperGTS96 for FS19:
Download mod Real Dirt Color v220.127.116.11 by ViperGTS96 for FS19 | Farming Simulator 19 game.
Real Dirt Color changes all vehicles/tools dirt color to the surrounding enviroment.
- 10 color variations including: Brown Dirt, Brown Mud, Red Dirt, Red Mud, Grass, Chaff, Manure, Slurry, Lime, and Snow.
- Colors are blended back and forth using a variable speed.
- 2 modes available via xml settings file: "Simple mode" and "Independent wheel mode".Change Log: (v18.104.22.168)
-Forestry Wheel Tracks issue fixed. Change Log: (v22.214.171.124)
-Added a few more values for spray types increasing the chance Lime, Slurry, and Manure will affect your dirt color.
-Large tools' (cultivators) detecting area adjusted.Change Log: (v126.96.36.199)
-Color change speed now adjustable via Settings.xml file.
-Ability to disable Real Dirt Color per vehicle added. (For incomplete mods, etc.)
-Increased support for maps with red dirt.
-New way of detecting sprayed fields to guarantee color change.
-New function added to support varying wheel configurations of mods.
-Lime Filltype added to color changes (driving on a "pile" of lime).
-Change speeds (per color) tweaked.Changes in v188.8.131.52:
- Mod conflict issue resolved.
- Added a few more values for spray types increasing the chance Lime, Slurry, and Manure will affect your dirt color.
- RedDirtMap0 in the settings file was previously ignored, corrected to enable the support for "Estancia Lapacho".
Tested on game version 1.3.x