Tested version:
v1.1.3
Vehicle Inspector Mod v1.4 for FS19
Download links
Version - v1.1.3
Credits: - HappyLooser
0 0

Description about Vehicle Inspector Mod v1.4 for FS19:

Mod add « Vehicle Inspector Mod v1.4 for FS19» to the game Farming Simulator 19. A great addition added for free to download to improve your game and to make him more fun and realistic.

Vehicle Inspector Mod v1.4 for FS19 | Farming Simulator 2019 game.

The VehicleInspector should give you a quick overview of your vehicles. What do they / what they have loaded / which are active etc. etc.
In multiplayer and single player games.
This is a Simple Convert version from my VehicleInspector 1.3 in LS17
!! Not everything works yet and not everything is unlocked !!
The mod also uses the LS19 own query the same s ... as in LS17.

XML Settings File for Mod:
... / LS19 / modsSettings / VehicleInspector / vehicleInspectorSettings.xml <-------
New: rebootXmlESC value in XML File
If rebootXmlESC is true, you can change all Life Update data in the XML file in the XML file if you press 1xESC and leave once again. When you have completed your test phase, you should set the rebootXmlESC to false to avoid unnecessary script tasks / calls. If you set something wrong or miss something, you may get error messages in LOG.TXT
ColorCode Description: Click here
The variety of vehicle trailers etc. makes it impossible to test everything and every constellation. That's why BETA and that's why a modder needs bug reports

Bug Reports:
No more and no less

And if you do not like it should not load it :-)
1.Publication only with original download link. NO replacement link
2. Altering and re-uploading is not permitted

Tested on game version 1.1.3
  • Vehicle Inspector Mod v1.4 for FS19
  • Vehicle Inspector Mod v1.4 for FS19
Trailer FS19

How to install Vehicle Inspector Mod v1.4 for FS19:

1. Download the mod and save in your computer
2. Copy the mod in ,,My Computer> My Documents> My Games> Farming Simulator 2019 > mods"
3. Start the game, activate the mod

Share / Download Vehicle Inspector Mod v1.4 for FS19 with your friends:

vehicleinspector.zip [27.84 Kb] (downloads: 0)
«Mods for Farming Simulator 19» - is one of the most important components of a simulator. Of course, there are a lot of very different vehicles from different manufacturers in the game, but not always you will be able to find exactly what you need (especially with our time-tested domestic machinery).
Therefore, we are looking for, checking, correcting and adding to the site the most interesting and popular mods for FS 19. Install the game, add any mods and enjoy farming!
In order for you to experience only positive impressions of the game, we select only the highest quality and most interesting mods, and also check their performance.
If you are a fan of the legendary series of computer games Farming Simulator, then you have certainly wondered more than once: “Where can I download high-quality mods for Farming Simulator 2019?” The answer is simple: on Download-FS19.com portal!
Add Comments
Question:* 69+9-10=?
Enter the code from the image:*
reload, if the code cannot be seen