Tested version:
v1.1
Animation Map Trigger v1.0 for FS19
Download links
Version - v1.1
Credits: - Xentro
0 0

Description about Animation Map Trigger v1.0 for FS19:

Mod add « Animation Map Trigger v1.0 for FS19» to the game Farming Simulator 19. A great addition added for free to download to improve your game and to make him more fun and realistic.

Animation Map Trigger v1.0 for FS19 | Farming Simulator 2019 game.

How to install
Place the zip file in the mods folder.

What does he do?
This mod extends the functionality of maps and can not do anything if the map you used was not prepared for this mod.

MapDoorTrigger
This is not the same mod, but a complete recipe that combines simplicity with setting objects for it.
How to prepare a map for this module
The readme file is included in the zip file along with several triggers. If you can not understand what is written, do not worry about complaining! I will not care about it!

AnimationMapTrigger
Readme file
Triggers to be installed on the map

Play animation
Custom sound in the animation
Non-standard requirements
Controlling the player and vehicle
Flip animation (available only with the isPressed option)
Loop animation
Activate / deactivate times

Tested on game version 1.1
Trailer FS19

How to install Animation Map Trigger v1.0 for FS19:

1. Download the mod and save in your computer
2. Copy the mod in ,,My Computer> My Documents> My Games> Farming Simulator 2019 > mods"
3. Start the game, activate the mod

Share / Download Animation Map Trigger v1.0 for FS19 with your friends:

fs19_animationmaptrigger.zip [90.03 Kb] (downloads: 2)
«Mods for Farming Simulator 19» - is one of the most important components of a simulator. Of course, there are a lot of very different vehicles from different manufacturers in the game, but not always you will be able to find exactly what you need (especially with our time-tested domestic machinery).
Therefore, we are looking for, checking, correcting and adding to the site the most interesting and popular mods for FS 19. Install the game, add any mods and enjoy farming!
In order for you to experience only positive impressions of the game, we select only the highest quality and most interesting mods, and also check their performance.
If you are a fan of the legendary series of computer games Farming Simulator, then you have certainly wondered more than once: “Where can I download high-quality mods for Farming Simulator 2019?” The answer is simple: on Download-FS19.com portal!
Add Comments
Question:* Farming Simulator 19 is developed by?
Enter the code from the image:*
reload, if the code cannot be seen