Makita chainsaw v1.0 by Südtirolerbauer for FS19

4 February 2019 admin 209 0
Tested version:
v1.2.x
Makita chainsaw v1.0 by Südtirolerbauer for FS19

Version - v1.2.x
+1 1

Description about Makita chainsaw v1.0 by Südtirolerbauer for FS19:

Download mod Makita chainsaw v1.0 by Südtirolerbauer for FS19 | Farming Simulator 19 game.

Hereby I would like to introduce my Makita chainsaw for the Farming Simulator 2019. I hope you will enjoy the chainsaw as much as I do. I converted the standard Jonsered Chainsaw to a Makita because I like it personally.
I wish you a lot of fun with it :)
The mod may only be changed with permission and re-uploaded. Please use the original link!

Visit me on the page of the South Tyrol Modding and give a thumbs up: https://www.facebook.com/Suedtirolerbauer.Modding I would be happy.
If you want to reward / support me and my work then please leave a donation because I would be very happy J

Sincerely from South Tyrol, South Tyrolean farmer.

Tested on game version 1.2.x            
  • Makita chainsaw v1.0 by Südtirolerbauer for FS19
Gameplay Video #1 Trailer FS19

How to install « Makita chainsaw v1.0 by Südtirolerbauer for FS19»:

1. Download the mod and save in your computer
2. Copy the mod in ,,My Computer> My Documents> My Games> Farming Simulator 2019 > mods"
3. Start the game, activate the mod

Share / Download « Makita chainsaw v1.0 by Südtirolerbauer for FS19» with your friends:

«Mods for Farming Simulator 19» - is one of the most important components of a simulator. Of course, there are a lot of very different vehicles from different manufacturers in the game, but not always you will be able to find exactly what you need (especially with our time-tested domestic machinery).
Therefore, we are looking for, checking, correcting and adding to the site the most interesting and popular mods for FS 19. Install the game, add any mods and enjoy farming!
In order for you to experience only positive impressions of the game, we select only the highest quality and most interesting mods, and also check their performance.
If you are a fan of the legendary series of computer games Farming Simulator, then you have certainly wondered more than once: “Where can I download high-quality mods for Farming Simulator 2019?” The answer is simple: on Download-FS19.com portal!
Add Comments
Question:* Farming Simulator 19 is developed by?
Type the two words shown in the image:*