Description about KrAZ-255B (КрАЗ-255Б) Laptezhnik v1.4 for FS19:
Download mod russian truck KrAZ-255B (КрАЗ-255Б) Laptezhnik v1.4 for FS19 | Farming Simulator 19 game.Features truck:
- the choice of Color
- the choice of wheels
- the choice of body color and rims
- the choice of design
- the model has own interior
- the model has own wheels
- the model has own sound
- Working lights
- The dust from the wheels
- Traces of wheels
- Dirt / Washable
- detailed model
- animated partsChanges in v1.4:
- Added front suspension animation
- improved rear suspension animation
- some models have been replaced (now the right cans have normal canisters on Kraz’s side, and not something blue).
- replaced some textures
- at the request of the community, one more type of wheels with a higher suspension and with its greater course was added
- added the ability to move the saddle, which allows the use of Kraz with any semi-trailers
- Added new design options, now you can remove not only the spare wheel, but also the rear wings Version 1.3.1:
- fix the stuck light source for a model with a frame.What's new in version 1.3:
- the names of the authors of the mod
were corrected - the lights of the train began to work
- the coupling angles were increased
- the visual jamb was fixed with the inside of authentic Bolotnikov disks
- antenna dirt and beeps
were added - light indicators were added cockpit
- the temperature sensor and the pressure sensor came to life on a tidy
- the wipers work was adjusted
- the appearance of the instrument gauges was fixed
- replaced the cardan model.
- at the request of the community now Kraz comes in 2 versions: with arcs and without
- both options have 2 additional options: removing the spare wheel and removing the side panels of the engine
- the passenger became bored and he left us :-)Other info about truck:
- Changed the collision zone so that Kraz could overcome higher obstacles (the calculation was for hemp and logs lying on the ground)
- The suspension travel was significantly increased and its rigidity was reduced: Kraz sags when loaded and beautifully plays wheels on the terrain.
- Updated some textures and models (while at the minimum).
- Available selection of primary color, color design and one of the discs.
- There are 2 engines to choose from: authentic YMZ-238 for 240 forces and its modern modification YMZ-6585-04 for 420 forces (believe me, no longer needed, 1962 Nm of dragging in any situation).
- 3 types of wheels: Road (although who needs them?) + Boggers with discs that can be painted + Boggers with authentic discs.
- Working lighting, paid special attention to it, the lights turned out very realistic.
- Animated rear suspension (front is still oak).
- Work tachometer + speedometer + fuel level
- Soiled / washed.
- The log is clean ...Note
So that there are no questions about switching on the working light:
F - near -> far -> turning off
Num 5 - working front
Num 6 - working rear
It is not BAG that on "F" working lighting is not Turns on, so done on purpose.P.S.
The work on Krazom is underway, I will be happy to hear the advice, suggestions and comments ...
I would be glad if someone will help with the front suspension ..
Tested on game version 1.3.x