Description about KrAZ-255B (КрАЗ-255Б) Laptezhnik v1.4 for FS19:
A great addition added to the FS19 | Farming Simulator 19 game is mod ,,KrAZ-255B (КрАЗ-255Б) Laptezhnik v1.4 for FS19" for 1.3.x, 1.4.x game version, which can be downloaded for free and without registration. You can also see other great mods from recommended category for Farming Simulator 19 game.
Download mod russian truck KrAZ-255B (КрАЗ-255Б) Laptezhnik v1.4 for FS19 | Farming Simulator 19 game.Features truck:
- the choice of Color
- the choice of wheels
- the choice of body color and rims
- the choice of design
- the model has own interior
- the model has own wheels
- the model has own sound
- Working lights
- The dust from the wheels
- Traces of wheels
- Dirt / Washable
- detailed model
- animated partsChanges in v1.4:
- Added front suspension animation
- improved rear suspension animation
- some models have been replaced (now the right cans have normal canisters on Kraz’s side, and not something blue).
- replaced some textures
- at the request of the community, one more type of wheels with a higher suspension and with its greater course was added
- added the ability to move the saddle, which allows the use of Kraz with any semi-trailers
- Added new design options, now you can remove not only the spare wheel, but also the rear wings Version 1.3.1:
- fix the stuck light source for a model with a frame.What's new in version 1.3:
- the names of the authors of the mod
were corrected - the lights of the train began to work
- the coupling angles were increased
- the visual jamb was fixed with the inside of authentic Bolotnikov disks
- antenna dirt and beeps
were added - light indicators were added cockpit
- the temperature sensor and the pressure sensor came to life on a tidy
- the wipers work was adjusted
- the appearance of the instrument gauges was fixed
- replaced the cardan model.
- at the request of the community now Kraz comes in 2 versions: with arcs and without
- both options have 2 additional options: removing the spare wheel and removing the side panels of the engine
- the passenger became bored and he left us :-)Other info about truck:
- Changed the collision zone so that Kraz could overcome higher obstacles (the calculation was for hemp and logs lying on the ground)
- The suspension travel was significantly increased and its rigidity was reduced: Kraz sags when loaded and beautifully plays wheels on the terrain.
- Updated some textures and models (while at the minimum).
- Available selection of primary color, color design and one of the discs.
- There are 2 engines to choose from: authentic YMZ-238 for 240 forces and its modern modification YMZ-6585-04 for 420 forces (believe me, no longer needed, 1962 Nm of dragging in any situation).
- 3 types of wheels: Road (although who needs them?) + Boggers with discs that can be painted + Boggers with authentic discs.
- Working lighting, paid special attention to it, the lights turned out very realistic.
- Animated rear suspension (front is still oak).
- Work tachometer + speedometer + fuel level
- Soiled / washed.
- The log is clean ...Note
So that there are no questions about switching on the working light:
F - near -> far -> turning off
Num 5 - working front
Num 6 - working rear
It is not BAG that on "F" working lighting is not Turns on, so done on purpose.P.S.
The work on Krazom is underway, I will be happy to hear the advice, suggestions and comments ...
I would be glad if someone will help with the front suspension ..
Tested on game version 1.3.x